T: 01325 254525 | E: admin@carmel.bhcet.org.uk


Confidential Online Account Access Information

We are delighted to welcome you to your new Carmel College online account. Your account will allow you to check balances for lunch money, trips and clubs and to make payments to the college. You can also use your account for other tasks such as checking your child’s meal history and printing receipts.

Existing online accounts with Parentpay will cease to be active from Sunday 21 May 2017. Your new account will be available for you log on immediately however you will not be able to make payments until Thursday 25 May 2017. Please therefore make sufficient funds available for lunch money to cover this period prior to 21 May. Any credit balances on both lunch and trip accounts will not be affected by the change of online supplier and students will continue to use their lunch accounts as normal in the dining room.

In order to activate your account please visit www.scopay.com/carmelrccollege and Register as a New User. Follow the instructions on the screen to enter your details and add the unique online link code when prompted.

Note: Online link code is for one time use only. It is not needed once the account has been activated.

If you have received more than one account access letter, for siblings at this college, create your account as above for the first child and link the second child by selecting the Link Accounts option from the Your info menu heading and enter the unique online link code to add subsequent accounts.

You can use the same account for any children you have at this college, and for children at other schools which also use Tucasi secure scopay.com system. Simply log on to your account using your existing username and password. Select the Link Accounts option from the Your info menu heading and enter the unique online link code to add accounts.

If you need help registering your account you will find links to a Quick Reference Guide and a short video tutorial at www.scopay.com/carmelrccollege.

Please contact the college if you require any further assistance.