Examination and Assessment Information
- All students sitting an exam must be on the tennis courts at 8:50 am and 12:50 pm. This includes students who are completing exams in other rooms.
- Students who have a PM exam can leave lesson 3 at 12:15 pm in order to get lunch. Students who do not have PM exam to stay in lesson until 12:30 pm.
- No hoodies can be worn for exams, ALL students must have full uniform, including school tie and blazer. If students want to bring their hoodie they can wear it after exams.
- Phones are not allowed in the exam hall – NO excuses.
- Pens that ‘Click’ are not allowed. All students must have black pens. Clear pencil cases only. Students must ensure they have correct equipment for Maths, science, technology etc.
- Water bottles are allowed – labels must be removed.
- Smart watches will result in automatic disqualification. All students will have to remove watches at beginning of exams. Be easier if students leave watches at home.
- Highlighters can be used only to highlight key words in questions. They cannot be used on the answer booklet.
- No tippex or erasable ink.
- All students must remain in exam hall (or other classroom) until the full allocation of time has passed. Students are not allowed to leave the exam if they are finished.
- Once exams have finished, students must remain in silence as papers are collected. They must wait to be dismissed and leave the sports hall (or other rooms) in silence.