Summary of key findings November 2013
| • Students’ outstanding progress and high achievement are driven by the college’s aspirational target-setting.|
• All groups of students make outstanding progress.
• Students’ behaviour is exemplary in classrooms and during social times.
• Staff and students fully meet the Principal’s aim of creating ‘joyous corridors and purposeful classrooms’.
• Outstanding pastoral care ensures that students feel, and are safe and secure at the college.
• High expectations and excellent relationships underpin the very high quality of teaching.
• The sixth form is outstanding.
• Excellent leadership and governance.
• The Principal and Directors provide inspirational vision.
Please click the report image on the right to view the full report.